11th and 12th Grade Rowers: (FYI:Parents)
The Count Down Begins:
July 1, 2013 Coaches can talk with the Class of 2014.
- Please have a resume include your height, weight, 2k time, experiences (port/starboard, both, sculling, academics, achievements. There are two samples reference resumes attached.
- Have your list of colleges that you plan on applying to.
- Fill out the recruitment information for each program on their crew web-site.
- Look at the roster see if you know anyone.
- Contact the Novice Coach and the Varsity Coach via email and call them (know their bio and the program).
- Ask the coaches what they are looking for?
- Ask them what they want you to do?
- Ask for an official Visit or unofficial visit and stay with a rower(s)
- Contact alumni and get an interview.
- Video and recordings (coxswains)
- Think about writing your essays this summer if you can.
- Best of Luck!
Please do not hesitate to ask questions or if you have concerns let us know.
Jen and Stan
P.S. Check out You Tube: