Please join Jim and Bruce Palmer for a presentation on the college selection process and “extracurricular” opportunities for rowers Wednesday January 14th, 7:00 PM, RMS multipurpose room.
The topics include:
- College selection and recruiting
- Financial aid and scholarships for rowers
- Indoor rowing regattas
- US Rowing Junior National Team selection process
- Winter training
- Motivation & burnout
- Summer/school break camps
- Personal training/coaching
The prepared presentation should last no longer than 50 minutes with as much time as necessary for questions and answers.
If you didn’t RSVP to the message sent last Friday, please reply to Bruce Palmer with the number, and names, of the adults and rowers that plan to attend.